Please find below appropriate links and activities for your children to complete while the school is closed.
Numeracy Challenges available on Sumdog
Work given home yesterday (World Book Day Challenge)
Homework-grid (choose one or two of the attached activities related to our work on Titanic)
Literacy – Imaginative Writing
Choose one of the story starters below and write a descriptive piece of work to share with the class.
- Icy fingers gripped my arm in the darkness.
- Wandering through the graveyard it felt like something was watching me.
- Icy wind slashed at his face and the rain danced its evil dance upon his head as he tried to get his bearings on the isolated beach.
- Footsteps slowly creaked on every step of the stairs. The bedroom door handle turned slowly.
- My hair stood on end, a shiver raced down my spine and a lump came to my throat. It was him…